sobota, 3 grudnia 2011

I'm gonna be a star. You know why? Because I have nothing left to loose.

When I look back on my life, it’s not that I don’t want to see things exactly as they happened, it’s just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way. And truthfully, the lie of it all is much more honest because I invented it.Clinical psychology tells us arguably that trauma is the ultimate killer. Memories are not recycled like atoms and particles in quantum physics; they can be lost forever. It’s sort of like my past is an unfinished painting and as the artist of that painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again.

It’s not that I’ve been dishonest, it’s just that I loathe reality.
____________________________________________________________________________
Kiedy patrzę na moje życie, to nie jest tak, że nie chce widzieć go tak, jak dokładnie się potoczyło. Ja po prostu wole zapamiętać je w sposób artystyczny. I tak na prawdę, kłamstwo jest całkiem uczciwe, bo to ja je je wymyśliłem. Psychologia kliniczna mówi nam bez wątpienia, że traumy są naszymi mordercami. Wspomnienia nie są odnawialne jak atomy i cząsteczki w fizyce kwantowej, mogą być utracone na zawsze. Moja przeszłość jest swojego rodzaju obrazem i ja jako artysta, muszę zapełnić wszystkie brzydkie dziury i zrobić go ponownie pięknym. 

Może się wydawać, że byłem nieuczciwy, ale ja po prostu brzydzę się rzeczywistością. 



Shorts/Spodenki - Young Hollywood
Bra/Stanik - Young Hollywood
Patches/Łatki - DIY
Epaulets/Pagony - DIY
Choker/Obroża - Lanvin
Top - Tingeling Halloween Couture (Dior)
Shoes/Buty-   Tingeling Halloween Couture (McQueen)
Cuffs/Naręczniki - Fallen Angel & Decades of the Teens

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz